Install LiquidSmooth (v2.5) Nightly Android 4.2.2 on Verizon Galaxy S4 I545
Among several other options, LiquidSmooth (v2.5) Nightly is also one custom ROM based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware available for Verizon Galaxy S4 smartphones. The ROM is smooth and brings in some features from AOKP, CM and other custom ROMs.
LiquidSmooth (v2.5) Nightly ROM is an aftermarket firmware release
based on Android Open Source Project Android 4.2.2 and can now be
flashed in Galaxy S4 I545 devices. The ROM offers some features such as
Chronus clock widget, customizable NavBar, navigation bar widget, status
bar mods, theme engine, volume rocker music controls, and support for customizing the software and hardware buttons.
To update Verizon Galaxy S4 I545
to Android 4.2.2 LiquidSmooth (v2.5) Nightly AOSP custom ROM, follow
this tutorial with simple steps and enjoy a new look and some pretty
functions for your SGS4.
Prerequisites to check before you update Galaxy S4 I545 to Android 4.2.2 LiquidSmooth (v2.5) Nightly AOSP ROM:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy S4 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that ClockworkMod recovery is installed.
- Ensure that your Verizon Galaxy S4 I545 carries more than 70% of charge.
Install LiquidSmooth Nightly Android 4.2.2 on Verizon Galaxy S4 I545