How to Install LiquidSmooth Custom ROM for Galaxy S3 i9300 4.2.2 JB
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 can now be updated to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
LiquidSmooth custom ROM. The ROM is smooth and brings in features from
Android Open Source Project – providing smooth and stable experience.
This is 2.8 build of LiquidSmooth custom ROM and now available to be
downloaded and flashed on Galaxy S3 i9300.
The LiquidSmooth 2.8 firmware
offers some features such as Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain, Linaro and Code
Aurora optimizations, transparent navbar and status bar, customizable
navbar ring, navigation bar widgets, customizable power menu & quick
settings panel and much more.
Note: LiquidSmooth custom ROM is listed in our best custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S3 compilation.
Prerequisites before you install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean LiquidSmooth custom ROM for Galaxy S3 i9300:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that recovery tool like ClockworkMod recovery is installed.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 carries more than 80% of charge.
Guide to install LiquidSmooth custom ROM for Galaxy S3 i9300: