How to Speed Up Android Device with Fly-On Mod
Android devices prove to be very interesting gadgets for many Android geeks; customize it, optimize, tweak or change the system the way you want it. But sometimes we do get into the trouble
of lagged devices, performing slower than we expect. But Android does
has a strong community which tries to give solutions for every problem,
same is the case with speeding up your Android device. This is what our
today’s how-to guide is about: make your device more efficient and
One of the most popular XDA method of accelerating the performance of your Android device is by using a script known as fly-on mod. This script focuses on giving a smooth and faster experience on Android smartphones and tablets. The script would hopefully fix any lags in your Android device too, making it perform even better.
Prerequisites to speed up Android device with fly-on MOD:
- Do perform the Nandroid backup to be able to restore your device back.
- Your Android device should be rooted.
- Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread) or higher.
- Please install any custom recovery tool like CWM or TWRP.
- Your device must be charged up to 70% at least.
- init.d should be enabled – follow the instructions below to do this task.
How to speed up Android device with Fly-On Mod:
Please download all the required files before proceeding to the instructions:
To make sure if init.d is enabled or not on your device, follow these steps:
- Enter to folder /etc with root explorer.
- Find the directory init.d under /etc folder.
- If you find the init folder, then check the script inside the folder to know the file name and its function.
If you didn’t find any init.d folder, then follow these steps to enable it: