Root Galaxy S4 Mini and Install CWM Recovery – How to
Just after two months of Samsung Galaxy S4 launch, came the miniature version of the superb device: the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. S4 Mini carries are all the wonders of Galaxy S4 but in a smaller package, with a few exceptions making it all affordable. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini also got the approval from dev community and became popular among buyers.
This guide will help you in rooting your powerful Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to gain the root privileges required to have the fun of Android OS. The package also includes flashing ClockworkMod recovery tool, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular recovery tool.
Prerequisites to check before you root Galaxy S4 Mini and install CWM recovery tool:
- Download and install appropriate USB drivers for S4 Mini GT-I9195 in your computer using Samsung KIES.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini carries more than 60% of charge.
- Safely remove your S4′s SD card from the device.
Note: this tutorial is specifically tailored to Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9195; so please do not try it on other variants and models.
How to root Galaxy S4 Mini and install CWM recovery tool: