Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 & SGH I337
After the Samsung Galaxy S4
successful launche, the powerful smartphone has been followed with two
different variants modeled as Galaxy S4 Active – which is actually
waterproof – and Galaxy S4 Zoom – the camera-centric smartphone.
Chainfire and Geohot have finally made the root solutions available for
both the international Galaxy S4 Active and the AT&T Galaxy S4
SGH-I337. Proceed to learn how to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active!
Prerequisites to update Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus to Android 4.2.2 XXUBMG8 official:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy S4 Active in your computer or you should have KIES on your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smart phone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Active carries more than 70% of charge.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295:
Required files: download the CF-Auto-Root-Jflte-Jfltexx-Gti9505 zip file. Also download the Odin3 v3.04 for installation from here.
- Power off your S4 Active and boot it in to Download mode: press Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds. Press the Volume Up key when warning screen with yellow triangle shows up to enter into Download mode.
- Open the Odin folder, install it and start the program.
- Connect your S4 Active using USB cord; you will soon see an Added!! message in the message box on Odin.
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is.
- Hit the PDA button on Odin and locate the CF-Auto-Root tar.md5 file. Click on the the Start button to initiate the update process.
- Once successfully done, your smartphone will automatically reboot.
- Done! SuperUser has now been installed on your device and it should have root access.
Congratulations! You have got the super access of your device.