How to Root Galaxy S4 i9500 on Official XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 JB Firmware
You can now root your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 running on the stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBMGA
with an easy to root tool. Unlocking your Android smartphone opens up
an array of new features, apps and capabilities making your smartphone
even more powerful and efficient. Once you root your device and install a custom recovery tool, you can empower it with custom kernels and ROMs, the way you want. Here is how to root Galaxy S4 i9500 on official XXUBMGA 4.2.2 JB OS.
this tutorial is specifically tailored to root Samsung Galaxy S4 model i9500 running on stock / official Android 4.2.2 JB XXUBMGA firmware.
Prerequisites to root Galaxy S4 i9500 on official XXUBMGA 4.2.2 JB OS:
- Download and install USB drivers for SGS4 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that no anti-virus programs are running on the computer when you start the installation process.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy S4 i9500 to Android 4.2.2 XXUBMGA official firmware: