SlimBean Custom ROM for Google Nexus 7 2013
The Google Nexus 7 2013 edition has been released and we have already got hooked to the SlimBean team’s alpha SlimBean custom ROM based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
. Flash this custom firmware on your Nexus 7 if you want some additional features, tools and capabilities on your Android tablet.
Prerequisites to check before you flash SlimBean custom ROM for Google Nexus 7 Android 4.3:
- Download and install USB drivers for Nexus 7 on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- Your Nexus 7 should be unlocked and rooted.
- You should have a custom recovery tool installed on your Nexus.
- Backup any important data before going forward.
- Ensure that your Google Nexus 7 carries more than 70% of charge.
Note: this detailed tutorial to flash SlimBean on Nexus 7 is specifically written for the new Nexus 7 2013 edition, NOT the classic Asus Nexus 7.