How to Flash AOKP 4.3 Test Build on Samsung Galaxy S3
The latest AOKP 4.3 test build has been released to RootzWiki forums and leaked for Verizon
smart phones. In order to test the features of this upcoming AOKP 4.3 custom firmware, you can follow this tutorial to install
an unofficial build of AOKP Jelly Bean Preview custom ROM based on AOSP
Android 4.3 that has been leaked for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3.
Prerequisites to check before you flash AOKP 4.3 test build on Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3 on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- Your Verizon smartphone should be unlocked and rooted.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your SGS3.
- Backup any important data before going forward.
- Ensure that your Verizon Galaxy S3 carries more than 70% of charge.
Guide to flash AOKP 4.3 test build on Samsung Galaxy S3:
Required files: download the AOKP 4.3 test build custom firmware file from here. Also download the Google Apps Package for your smartphone. Save both the files on your computer; do not extract contents.