How to Update Galaxy Y with iOS Based iROM Custom Fimrware
Samsung Galaxy Y can now be updated to something very different and yet appealing. You can now give your Android smart phone an Apple look with the iOS based custom firmware. This tutorial will guide you on how you can update your Galaxy Y with Android 4.0 ICS based iROM custom firmware inspired by iOS. The custom firmware is packed with iOS themes, apps and many capabilities and features.
Prerequisites before you update Galaxy Y with iOS based iROM custom ROM:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Y in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Go to Settings > Applications and enable the Unknown sources option.
- Make sure that custom recovery tool (CWM or TWRP) is installed. Update recovery tool to the latest.
- Ensure that your Galaxy Y carries more than 70% of charge.
Update Galaxy Y with iOS based iROM custom ROM: