Flash Carbon AOSP for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Android 4.3 JB
Carbon custom ROM has been released with its latest build based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. The custom
firmware combines the features from CyanogenMod 10.2 and Android 4.3
Jelly Bean AOSP. Follow this tutorial to flash Carbon AOSP Android 4.3 custom firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S4!
Note: this guide is only written for the international variant of Samsung Galaxy S4 model number I9505. Kindly do not try it on other variants/devices.
Prerequisites to update Carbon AOSP for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 LTE:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu on your SGS4.
- Your smartphone should be unlocked and rooted.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your Galaxy S4 LTE.
- Backup any important data before going forward.
- Make sure that your device carries more than 70% of charge.
How to flash Carbon AOSP for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 LTE Android 4.3: