mSpy – the Best Mobile Tracking and Monitoring App
There are several instances when employers look for some tracking devices
and software programs, especially in the case when workers are working
on some off-site location, such as client’s end. Numerous companies have
the protocol of tracking those employees to ensure the productivity and
also, the data usage claimed by the employee. Here is one very reliable
mSpy mobile tracking and monitoring
app does exactly what you want: monitor targeted smartphones, locate the
phone, access contact book, call log, track the location and more. mSpy
app helps to keep data in check and to take notice of any unwarranted
event at work. It also helps to keep an eye on your family and
children’s safety. The app registration process requires you to get user’s consent, which means this apps works for you legally – not any illegal tracking stuff.
The mSpy app is compatible with a plethora of platforms – making it even more useful. Android, iOS, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows; you name it.
please note that it’s not an undetectable application.
- Monitors text messages (including WhatsApp, Gtalk, iMessage, Skype, Viber & Facebook)
- GPS location tracking
- Spy on calls (even checks the deleted information)
- Remotely block the phone
- View multimedia files of the phone
- View memos and address book
- URL tracking
- Access to the list of installed applications
- Block websites and apps
- Block phone numbers from texting or calling
- Undetectable / hidden Icon (It becomes undetectable from start of subscription)
- 24/7 Support
Using the mSpy mobile tracking and monitoring is fairly easy. You too
can easily monitor any of your employees’ cell phone in just a few
- Download mSpy app on the device(s) which you want to track. (BigBoss repo for iOS, app.mspy.com – for Android)
- Install the and follow through the registration process using app’s guidelines.
- Once done, go to www.mspyonline.com at any time and start tracking!
- Note: Your email
will not be visible on the target device. It will be used as your login
name for accessing mSpy Control Panel which can be accessed from any
device and browser.
mSpy app interface is very simple and quick to understand. There are
different tabs on the left, with every task having been assigned its own
tab. So you can click on View Calls to check the call log, click on Whatsapp or simply track the location via maps.
As seen in the images and features, this mobile tracking and
monitoring app can be used for many a reasons: you might be considering
monitoring your kids who have been given cell phones but still too young
to be trusted, or keeping an eye on employee’s phone and data usage and
work productivity, or simply to get your lost phone back with mSpy’s
GPS tracking capability. Works like a wonder.
*If still in doubt, you can get the 3-days free trial to check the app and its features for yourself.