How to Install ParanoidAndroid Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S2 I9100
Based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, ParanoidAndroid custom firmware can now be installed on Samsung Galaxy S2 model I9100. Paranoid Android is a very popular custom firmware
and we keep sharing the tutorials to install it on your Android
devices. Follow this tutorial to install ParanoidAndroid custom firmware based on Android 4.2.2 JB on your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100.
Prerequisites to check before you install ParanoidAndroid Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S2 I9100:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S2 on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- Your SGS2 I9100G should be unlocked and rooted.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Backup any important data before going forward.
- Ensure that your Galaxy S2 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to install ParanoidAndroid Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S2 I9100:
Required files: download the ParanoidAndroid custom ROM firmware file based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean from here.
Also download the Google Apps Package for your smartphone. Save both
the files on your computer and do not extract the contents.